#BBNaija2019: All you need to know(Audition requirements)
Big Brother Naija is back yay!!!
It is no longer news that Africa’s favourite and most talked about reality tv show is back with its fourth edition. All of its lovers are super excited as some would also love to be housemates in this year’s edition.
Following the announcement of its return on Tuesday, 15th Jan 2019, by its organisers, Multichoice Nigeria made known some of its plans for this year’s edition.
According to the South African company and operators of DSTV, during a press conference today,
- This year’s edition will be held in Nigeria, in a any of these cities, Lagos, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Abuja, Warri, Ibadan, Enugu or Benin.
- Nze Ebuka Obi Uchendu will continue as its host.
- Auditions will be held on the 1st and 2nd of February respectively in these states and venues. LAGOS : DPodium event centre, ABUJA: Multichoice office, PORT HARCOURT: Hotel Presidential, IBADAN: Mauve 21 Event Centre, ENUGU: Oaklands Hotel and Park, WARRI : Deluxe Garden suite, CALABAR: Venetian Arena and BENIN : Uyi Grand Event Centre.
- BBNaija 2019 will last for 90 days (3months).
- Bet9ja is the official sponsor of this year’s edition.
- Construction of the house is well underway.
- This year’s prize money will be revealed soon, alongside the number of prospective housemates.
- Most importantly, audition is free, forms aren’t to be bought or sold for any reason, and there are no registration links online.
These are the only requirements for this year’s edition of BBNaija
1. You must be 21 and above.
2. You must be Nigerian.
3. You must have a valid international passport.
NB: Do not let yourself be hoodwinked into paying anyone money to secure a place in the house. BBNaija auditions might be quite rigorous but they are straightforward. All you need do is be yourself, it’s the only way you can pass the audition, BBNaija is a reality show, not a talent show.